Thank you for your interest in ISLAND PACIFIC ACADEMY!
Weekly Admission Tours
Our weekly Admission Tours provide parents and family members with an overview of the IPA curriculum. Tours for prospective K-5 students are offered on Tuesdays, and those for prospective 6-12 students are on Wednesdays.
Apply to IPA 2019-20 (Using Ravenna)
To complete our Online Application form and to Reserve a Tour for your child(ren) please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below. This will direct you to the Ravenna website where you will create an account. If you already created an account with another school’s application, you can use the same account. All application forms and documents will be submitted through the Ravenna website.
For more information, please contact the Admission Office.
Apply to IPA 2018-19 (Using Rediker)
To complete our online application form for your child(ren), please click on the APPLICATION button below. This will direct you to the Admission Form where you will create an account, and then complete the application online.
Priority deadline is January 8 for the following school year.
- Parent(s) attend an Admission Tour by reserving spot online
- Submit Application for Admission online, including:
- $85 application fee, $110 after January 8
- Wallet-sized photo of the child (optional)
- Candidate’s most recent transcripts
- Student Questionnaire and Essay (Grades 9-12)
- Submit the Teacher Reference Report to your child’s current teachers.
- Submit the Consent for Release of Information Form to your child’s current school.
Once a complete application is received:
- Class Visit– Applicants will be scheduled for a full day class visit. During the visit, the child’s an evaluation for academic readiness; and physical, emotional, and social development.
- Individual Testing- Applicants to Grade 1-5 will complete an admission entrance exam at IPA. Concurrently, applicants for Grades 6-12 should register to take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) with Character Skills Assessment.
- The Director of Admissions will inform the parent(s) of the admission decision by letter.
- Mid-year applicants – Schedule individual interviews consisting of the child’s class visit and the separate parent/teacher interview. The Admission Office will inform mid-year transfers of the admission decision approximately one week following the class visit.
Island Pacific Academy, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national or ethnic origin in its administration of admission or educational policies, athletics or other school sponsored extracurricular programs, financial aid program, or employment practices.