Thank you for your interest in ISLAND PACIFIC ACADEMY!
Weekly Admission Tours
Our weekly Admission Tours provide parents and family members with an overview of the IPA curriculum. Tours for prospective K-5 students are offered on Wednesdays, and those for prospective 6-12 students are on Thursdays. To reserve your spot on an upcoming tour, please click the “Reserve a Tour/Apply Online” button below. This will direct you to the Admission Form where you will create an account and then schedule a tour.
Apply to IPA
To complete our online application form for your child(ren), please click on the “Reserve a Tour/Apply Online” button below. This will direct you to the Admission Form where you will create an account, and then complete the application online.
For more information, please contact the Admission Office.
Priority deadline is January 8 for the following school year.
- Parent(s) attend an Admission Tour by reserving spot online
- Submit Application for Admission online, including:
- $85 application fee, $110 after January 8
- Wallet-sized photo of the child (optional)
- Candidate’s most recent transcripts
- Student Questionnaire and Essay (Grades 9-12)
- Submit the Teacher Reference Report to your child’s current teachers.
- Submit the Consent for Release of Information Form to your child’s current school.
Once a complete application is received:
- Class Visit– Applicants will be scheduled for a full day class visit. During the visit, the child’s an evaluation for academic readiness; and physical, emotional, and social development.
- Individual Testing- Applicants to Grade 1-5 will complete an admission entrance exam at IPA. Concurrently, applicants for Grades 6-12 should register to take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT).
- The Director of Admissions will inform the parent(s) of the admission decision by letter.
- Mid-year applicants – Schedule individual interviews consisting of the child’s class visit and the separate parent/teacher interview. The Admission Office will inform mid-year transfers of the admission decision approximately one week following the class visit.
Island Pacific Academy, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national or ethnic origin in its administration of admission or educational policies, athletics or other school sponsored extracurricular programs, financial aid program, or employment practices.