How to Apply For Financial Aid
Island Pacific Academy’s Financial Aid Committee considers many factors when assessing a family’s ability to pay educational expenses. Including total income, assets, family size, standard cost of living, and number of children attending tuition charging schools. In making financial aid award decisions, IPA’s Financial Aid Committee also takes into consideration the school’s policies and priorities, the needs of our entire applicant pool and a limited financial aid budget.
Island Pacific Academy partners with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS in our financial aid process. In addition to the IPA Financial Aid Application, applicants should complete the Parents’ Financial Statement online at sssbynais.com
For more information, please contact the Admission Office:
Application Process for 2018-2019 School is CLOSED.
2019-2020 Application Process will open in December and due back by February 15, 2019.
Financial Aid Checklist
Deadline is February 15 for the following school year.
Documents to be submitted to Island Pacific Academy:
- IPA Financial Aid Application
- Household Monthly Budget- Financial Aid Worksheet
- Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
- Recent mortgage payment statement and/or rental agreement
- Letter of explanation for non-working parents, spouses and/or guardians for unusual or special circumstances
- Two recent pay stubs and/or Leave and Earnings Statement. Self-employed applicants should submit the end of quarter financials and/or Commission Checks
- Court documents: Divorce, Custody, and/or Child Support
- Documents to be Uploaded to SSS
- Federal Tax Returns: 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- Schedule C
- 1099 Form
- SSS Business Statement and/or Farm Statement
- Profit and Loss Statements
- S-Corps, Partnerships, Corporations (K-1s)
- Current property assessment for real estate owned
- Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
- 2017 W2 Forms