Job Opportunities at IPA
Director of Human Resources/Payroll (Posted 09/22/17)
- Responsible for the development, implementation, communication and administration of payroll, benefits and compensation
- Process new hire paperwork, separations, promotions, transfers and other changes of status
- Maintain the confidentiality of Human Resources and Payroll records and information including employee personal information
- Develop and implement payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations relating to payroll operations and control
- Work with benefits broker to maintain competitive benefits in a cost-effective manner and to develop a long-term strategy for employee benefits
- Continuous improvement of payroll processes and strategies to align with overall business objectives, drive process excellence and eliminate errors
- Prepare relevant reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports as well as periodic reports as needed
- Manage Quarterly TDI process
- Distribute W-2 forms yearly
- Manage yearly 401 (k) audit
- Manage and update company’s 401k plan
- Responsible for payroll preparation/processing and other related responsibilities such as tax reporting, benefits-records administration or payroll systems maintenance
- Protect and maintain confidential information
- Ensure the processing of time and attendance is accurate and timely
- Manage COBRA
- Prepare payroll general journal entries in QuickBooks semi-monthly
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and Payroll
- Understanding of HR and Payroll systems and implementations and updates
- Proficiency in ADP payroll, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with faculty and staff
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented, and strictly confidential
- Will report directly to the Head of School
To apply for this position, please email letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three references to Kristina Harbourne at email@example.com
After School Program Assistant (Posted 08/09/17)
ISLAND PACIFIC ACADEMY is hiring for the position of After School Program Assistant. The ASP Assistant will assist the Lead Teacher with the implementation of a quality program that enriches the students socially, emotionally, and physically.
The ASP Assistant will maintain a safe and educational learning environment for children in grades Kindergarten through 5th by successfully implementing the program, curriculum, and daily program activities.
Daily expectations include: leading students in activities, supervising snack, and outdoor play.
- Experience working with children
- Students in a higher education coursework related to education
- 2:45 pm – 5:45 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 2:00 pm – 5:45 pm Wednesdays
- Flex schedules available.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Ms. Eileen Novak, Director of Summer and After School Enrichment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advancement Marketing Strategist (Posted 07/06/17)
Island Pacific Academy is currently seeking an Advancement Marketing Strategist (AMS). The AMS will serve as an extended brand of IPA’s Advancement Department, providing leadership and support with marketing strategy by communicating an engaging, contemporary image through preparation, planning, and creation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2+ years in marketing and/or business communications; experience with marketing campaigns; strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to communicate with all levels of executive leadership, support staff, and faculty; ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment; ability to work independently; detail and deadline oriented; excellent written and oral communication skills; experience with Powerpoint/Keynote and Adobe Creative Cloud; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; comfortable with Mac and PC.
Interested applicants should contact Ms. Kristina Harbourne, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Substitute Teachers K-5 (Posted 02/09/17)
Island Pacific Academy is seeking Substitute Teachers and Aides for the 2017-2018 School Year. Teacher candidates must have a degree in Elementary Education.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to Mr. Steve Ross, Elementary Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teachers 6-12 (Posted 06/22/17)
Island Pacific Academy is seeking Substitute Teachers for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to Mr. Steven Caley, Secondary School Principal at email@example.com.